Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Greatest mom in the world.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Greatest mom in the world.

    Lucy Baxter says she will even pay for a prostitute so he can lose his virginity.

    The mother has now set up a Bebo page for Otto appealing for potential dates to come forward.

    The leading campaigner has three other adopted sons with Down's.

    She said: "I'd like all my boys to find love and enjoy sex.

    Otto Baxter

    Otto is heading for Las Vegas

    "I always look at what other people are doing and why shouldn't they do the same things?

    "I strongly believe, and have always said, that society has a learning disability when it comes to Down's syndrome.

    "If he doesn't get a girlfriend, I will feel really bad, because I have sold him this thing that he is like everybody else. That's why I'm working overtime to get this sorted for him."

    Otto enjoys acting and has appeared in local stage versions of Macbeth and The Canterbury Tales.

    He persuaded his mum to help him find a girlfriend after being rebuffed for three years - and says presenter Fearne Cotton is his ideal woman.

    He said: "I'm on a mission to find a girlfriend. I'm looking for girlfriends everywhere."

    Miss Baxter, 50, of Abingdon, Oxfordshire, has never married but has four adopted sons - James, 25, Otto, 21, Titus, 14, and Raphael, seven.

    She said: "Everyone else his age is having sex and enjoying being young adults, so why shouldn't Otto?"

    Down's Syndrome: Otto And Lucy Baxter In Sex Story - Mother Appeals For Girlfriend For Adopted Son | UK News | Sky News

  2. #2
    Inactive Member LCAS_712's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2006
    Location
    Coeburn VA / Harrogate TN
    Posts
    977
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Greatest mom in the world.

    thats awsome!!!
    [img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Greatest mom in the world.

    She must've been watching Reno 911!... or they must've been making fun of her.
    They had an episode about a woman, giving her son a blank check to lose his virginity.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Greatest mom in the world.

    The willing recipient may want to think twice....cuz what if he gets "all sex nuts and retard strong"?...then no one could stop him..

  5. #5
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Greatest mom in the world.

    That would be pretty crazy if he Hulked out on her, but I'm guessing the mom is going to pay a pretty penny if someone does it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •